⛪ The Challenge
- We helped a Trusted ENLITEON VAR to provide a fast solution to a major Place of Whorship in Venice;
- This was a case of high visitor traffic with an average of about 10k people per day with peaks of 2k per hour;
- The challenge was to deliver a Maximum Occupancy visitor counting solution.
✅ The Solution
How we solved:
- A reliable visitor counting system was essential to ensure visitors’ safety and to monitor Maximum Occupancy limits particularly after the outbreak COVID-19 pandemic.
- Three 3D cameras were installed at the front main entrances, while a third was installed in the side door. In this way the entire flow of incoming and outgoing visitors is constantly monitored.
- In essence we have converted each 3D camera in a fully working People Counting Camera.
🙂 The Benefits
- SAFETY: At daylight hours it is allowed to enter only within the limit number due to avoiding assemblies;
- SECURITY: At the evening closing there is the certainty that nobody has stayed inside;
Patriarchate of Venice said:
"Now we can count daily the number of paying and non-paying visitors that access the site!"